Racing boats are evolving. Your footwear needs to keep pace. Introducing the ultimate performance footwear. The Dynamic Pro II: constructed using a TPU welded overlay in the upper for lateral support and a shock absorbing heel cage for a secure and durable Dynamic Fit. A mono mesh construction provides ventilation and quick drying times that ensure daylong comfort and freshness. Exceptional XPL drainage prevents water pooling inside the shoe. And for incredible stability on wet decks, the shoe features Musto’s proprietary GripDeck rubber and GripFlex tread.
- Elasticated Gilly cords hold the tongue against your foot for a dynamic, snug fit
- XPL water drainage technology to prevent pooling in the shoe
- Grip Flex multi-directional outsole grip for exceptional grip on wet surfaces
- A Grip Deck sole with a sticky rubber compound for sure grip on wet surfaces – non-marking
- Dynamic Gilly lacing system provides a secure and comfortable closure
- Single layer mesh construction for ventilation, drainage, fast drying and easy cleaning
- TPU on the forefoot adds protection
- TPU welded overlay along the sides for lateral support
- EVA midsole for shock absorption, comfort and protection
- Closed Cell Technology within the heel cage for anti-microbial protection, odour resistance and an easy clean surface
Shell Fabric: Synthetic Mesh, EVA, TPU;
Clean by hand with fresh water and a sponge.
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
We recommend using a shoe tree whilst storing your shoes to help maintain their original shape.
Please refer to our footwear care page for further information on how to care for your musto footwear.