The Antal Two-Speed (Direct, Reduced) XT Series Winch features the new self-tailing XT system, a differentiated drum knurling grip, a CNC machined base and skirt, stainless steel central rod, a PVD-finished low friction axle and a stainless steel roller bearing with nylon casing.
- The Self Tailing XT System has a fixed upper disk with built in ST arm and self regulating lower disk on springs.
- The Chrome-Plated version drum is highly polished, thickly nickel-plated and finally finished in chrome.
- This self-tailing winch adapts automatically to a wide range of rope diameters and, if overloading occurs, releases the line to avoid excess force on the ST arm.
- Knurling: The drum vertical knurling offers maximum horizontal friction allowing the rope ‘slide’ upwards.
- CNC Base: Machined by CNC (Computer Numeric Control machines) is lighter and stronger than normal castings.
- Aluminum Base
- Hard black anodized and Teflon coated.
- Easy removal from the winch makes maintenance a simple affair.