Gill’s performance focussed Race Series of sailing clothing is expertly designed for competitive sailing. The Race FireCell Skiff Suit is Gill’s most technologically advanced neoprene wetsuit yet, using latest FireCell technology which traps air in its thermal pockets.
The stretchy neck opening allows for easy on/off, no need for a zip, and the quick-drying fabric on the shoulders and back keeps you comfortable in all conditions. There are ThermoGrid zones in the chest and legs for extra insulation and the seat and knees are reinforced.
- Glued and blindstitched construction for a waterproof seal
- SuperFlex neck opening eliminates the need for a zipper
- Relief zipper
- Low profile leg seals with silicon grip print
- 3.5mm Neoprene
- Zoned neoprene technology
- FireCell Neoprene on the front torso and legs, developed to be worn as a system in conjunction with the Race Long Sleeve Top
- ThermoDri water-repellent quick-dry liner on upper shoulders and back
- ThermoGrid plush linings for extra warmth on chest and legs
- X4 Flex fabric across shoulders, sides, underarms and behind knees for complete freedom of movement
- Abrasion resistant Di-Guard for seat and knee protection
- 90% Neoprene
- 10% Nylon