The Crewsaver Atacama Junior Drysuit is the perfect choice when adventuring in wet conditions, throughout the year. The breathable and waterproof 3 layer fabric provides unmatched durability and protection from the cold.
Designed to adapt to natural body movements, this drysuit offers optimal freedom and comfort. Features such as the Glideskin neoprene wrist and neck seals, latex socks and a lower stretch mesh back panel contribute to a drysuit that ensures comfort, warmth and protection for your juniors.
- Front entry YKK Aquaseal flexible zip construction – positioned for maximum comfort and allows the wearer to don the suit without the need for help ideal for your young sailors
- Lower back stretch mesh panel for increased comfort and flex
- Articulated arms and legs for increased flexibility and free movement whatever your watersport
- Reinforced Cordura fabric at seat and knees for extra protection at areas of high wear for longevity
- Leg pocket with D-ring attachment
- Glideskin neoprene wrist and neck seals prevent water ingress
- Latex socks keep water at bay
- Elasticated waist
- Removable braces
- Internal pocket
- Reflective details